In the past year I’ve seen several people searching for information about Monogamy, the adult board game for adults. The official monogamy game website doesn’t give all that much information about what the game actually involves, so I’ve decided to put together a few FAQs.
What does the Monogamy board game come with?
Monogamy includes of a board consisting of 27 squares arranged in a circle. There are also 3 types of cards involved; 50 fantasy cards, 100 ‘His cards’ and 100 ‘Her cards’. Each His and Her card has 3 questions on it. The set also includes dice, 2 player pieces and 12 level pieces.
What are the rules?
Each player takes it in turn to role the dice and move that number of squares. Depending on which square you land on, you have to perform and action or pick up a Monogamy card.
Every time you complete one lap of the board, you increase a level of progression. You also pick up a ‘Fantasy Card’. The levels are intimate, passionate and steamy. Each Monogamy card contains three personal questions or actions to perform, one for each level. So if you land on the appropriate ‘M’ square, you ask or do something for for lover appropriate to the level you are playing at.
The winner is the first to circle the board 6 times and gets to carry out their favourite of the 6 fantasy cards they picked up during the game. Either that or your desires get the better of you and you decided to abandon the game and get naughty!
What are the squares you can land on?
There are six different types of square on the board.
The ‘M’ – You pick up an intimate, passionate or steamy monogamy card, depending on your level. You then must then do whatever the card tells you. It could be asking your partner a personal question, or performing an action yourself.
Heart – Use your imagination to come up with something. You get to freestyle, so let yourself go crazy.
Dance – You have to do a dance for your partner. Depending on your level, this could be anything from fully clothed to a full strip tease!
Food – Eat something or feed your partner some food. Maybe you have to sexily suck a strawberry or cover him in chocolate!
Drink – Drink something. How much depends on the level. Obviously the game is more fun if alcohol is involved as it lowers your inhibitions.
Kiss – Kiss your partner. Where abouts on their body depends on the level. Cheek, lips, neck, ear, chest…
What are some examples of the Monogamy cards?
- What did you do that really impressed you, either in or out of the bedroom?
- Remember a moment when you were really proud of your partner. Tell her how it made you feel.
- What’s the funniest thing you have ever done together?
- What is it about your partner’s personality that first attracted you to him?
- Lick him through his underpants and see what stirs beneath.
- Explain in detail exactly how you like oral sex to be performed.
- If he wanted to give you a sex toy for Christmas, what would you ask for?
- Think of the rudest, most exciting sexual act you’ve ever engaged in with your partner. Now hold that thought and give him two minutes to correctly read your mind. If he can’t remember you’ll soon have the chance to remind him.
- Put some lubricant onto the soles of your feet and give him a ‘footjob’ for a couple of minutes.
Where can I buy Monogamy in the UK?
Monogamy is available to purchase from LoveHoney.
Can I see a video review?
Of course! LoveHoney has a great monogamy video review near the bottom of the page. Or watch it below.
[flv:http://www.tingleandtwitch.com/blog/video/lovehoney-monogamy-review.flv 550 331]